Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ten sexy-licious hunks of 2011

When writing romance a vivid imagination is a must. But as writers we sometimes need to be inspired by some real life hunks to help flesh out those heros, right? Well, Christmas is over and New Year's is only days away, so as 2011 comes to an end I thought I would share with all of you my top 10 sexy men who inspired me and helped make me a happy writer:) 


OK so here we go in random order of sexy-liciousness...my top 10 sexy guys of 2011


                                                          Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)


                                                                     Tyrese Gibson


                                                                   Ryan Reynolds


                                                        Jensen Ackles (Supernatural)


                                                              Alexander Skarsgard
                                                         (Eric Northman-True Blood)

                                                          Colin Farrell (Fright Night)


                                             Daniel Craig (Bond & Aliens and Cowboys)


                                                                 Mark Wahlberg


                                                                   Joe Manganiello
                                                                 (Alcide-True Blood)

                                                            Chris Hemsworth (Thor)

Please feel free to comment, rate my choices or even share your picks for sexy-licious eye candy...I'm always up for a candy break

XoXo...BethanyCross

2 comments:

  1. Luv the one you started with...The Rock oh my, my, my I don't think you can get any sexier than that except you followded up with Alexander Skarsgard, then Joe Manganiello, then Chris Hemsworth...All the men you posted are hunks, but the ones I pointed out are on my top 10 list of sexy hunks as well...thanks for sharing...:D

    ReplyDelete